How to install your new blinds
Prepare a screw driver with square drill bit, blinds with brackets, and screws provided.
1. Nail both brackets at the same level on to each corner of the window frame. Male bracket goes to the control side, and vice versa.
2. Clip the control side of the blind with the chain on to the bracket and make sure the sticking metal parts are going into the sidewinder.
3. Clip on the other side of the bracket by putting the pin inside the female bracket.
4. Taking off your blinds from the brackets: As you wind the spiky part of the blind the metal pin will go inside the blind. Pull the blind down from the bracket and then the blinds will be off the brackets.
Vertical, Honeycomb and Combi blind
1. Screw the bracket on the top window frame (Left, Middle and Right).
2. Put the front side of vertical rail on the bracket by matching the end, and press up the rear part of the rail.
4. Put the top part of each slat onto each carrier on the rail. You will have to push until you hear two “clicking” sounds.
1. Prepare a pair of brackets and screws (a Centre bracket – depends on blind’s width)
2. Open the hinge of each bracket and screw the bracket onto the window frame
3. Insert Venetian and close the hinge to lock it in
4. Peel off the locking tape on the face of the headrail
5. Attach the Facia